You may use this Website only in case you are over the age of 18 years old. In case you are below the age of 18 you may not use this Website.
We may, in our sole discretion, modify these Terms and Conditions at any time.
2. Use of the Website
All material on the Website, including images, computer code and programs, pages, screens, software, audio, text, images, designs, graphics, photographs, pictures, video clips and content arrangement (hereinafter “Materials”) are owned by or licensed to Cymar Ltd and are protected intellectual property rights.
You are hereby granted a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and display the Materials for non-commercial purposes only. You may view, display, copy, download, and print the Materials solely for your own personal, non-commercial use.
All copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices contained on the Materials must be retained on all copies thereof.
You may not, in any way, otherwise copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, modify, create derivative works from, sell, or exploit, in whole or in part, the Services or the Materials.
Except as expressly provided herein, nothing in this Agreement will be construed to grant any ownership interest, license, or other rights to you by implication, estoppel, or otherwise as to the Materials, Intellectual Property, or other industrial or proprietary rights of Cymar Ltd.
3. Use of the Website and Material
Prohibited use of the website.
- You must not use the Website or the Material in any way that may damage, overburden, or impair it or its availability, including any denial-of-service or similar attacks.
- You may not use the Website or the Material in any way that is illegal, fraudulent or harmful or related to any illegal, fraudulent or harmful activity.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website or the Material, other accounts, or computers or networks associated with the Website, its users, including but not limited to using another person’s login credentials.
- You must not use our Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material that consists of (or is linked to) any malicious computer software.
- You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell or lease any part of the Website or the Material or its content or its software, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our Website or the Material.
- You must not use our Website or the Material to send spam, surveys, or any unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use our Website or the Material for any purposes related to marketing, research, or any other commercial or organizational purpose without our prior express written consent.
- You are required to respect the confidentiality and trust of others participating in any Social Media sites relating to us, Community Discussion portions of the Website, and you are otherwise prohibited from posting content found in Social Media Sites or Platforms relating to us without our express written consent.
4. Reliance to Content and Information and Links to Other Websites or Services.
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general informational purposes. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any of the linked websites, or the content, policies, or actions thereof. If you choose to purchase any product or services from a linked website (including, without limitation, from a linked website of a franchise operator), your relationship is with that third party. You agree that Cymar Ltd is not responsible for the quality of third-party products or services or for fulfilling any of the terms of your agreement with the seller, including, but not limited to, the delivery of products and services and warranty obligations related to the purchased products or services.
5. No Warranties for use of the Website
We do not make any express or implied warranties, representations, or endorsements whatsoever with regard to the Website or any of the Materials included in the Website. We shall not be liable for any damage arising directly or indirectly from the use of the Website
It is your sole responsibility to evaluate the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or usefulness of all services and content provided through the website or on the internet generally. We do not warrant that the website will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects will be corrected. The website and the material made available on the website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the maximum extent permitted by law, cymar ltd disclaims all warranties.
You agree that any uploads or transmissions you make, may be intercepted and used by an unauthorised party and that all of the risk associated therewith is solely yours.
In no event shall we, our affiliates or any of our licensors or providers, and our and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, representatives, successors, or assigns, be liable to any person for damages of any kind, under any Law of case-law, including, but not limited to, any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive, or other damages (lost profits, business interruption, or loss of information, programs, or data) resulting from your use of or inability to use Website and Materials, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Cymar Ltd, its affiliates, licensors, and services providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, representatives, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms and Conditions or your use of the Services, including, but not limited to, any use of the Services’ content, services, and products other than expressly authorized in these Terms and Conditions, or your use of any information obtained from the Services.